Best Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad pre-owned.
You fulfill brewing scald Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad applying 12 ingredients also 3 and. Here you are do one proud.
method of Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad
- then 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- also 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- add 1 of carrot (grated).
- This 1/2 of cucumber.
- also 1/2 of onion.
- This 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- You need 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- This to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- also 1 handful of black olives.
Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad modus operandi
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.